OLE Health offers Primary Care services and screenings for patients at all stages of life, based on each person’s specific needs and concerns. Our highly skilled Family Medicine providers are here for you when you are ill or injured or when you need preventative care and advice.
Family Medicine Services
- Behavioral Health condition management
- Cancer screenings
- Diabetes and hypertension screening, prevention, and management
- HIV and Hepatitis C diagnosis and treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment for opioid and alcohol use
- TB clinic
- Transgender care
- Physical exams
- Pre-op physicals
Other Medicine Services
- Immigration physicals
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment
OLE Health offers same day, Saturday, and evening appointments for more immediate health concerns.
If you have a question or concern, or don’t know whether you need to go to the emergency room, call our Advice Nurse Services at 707.254.1770.
Staying Healthy Assessment Forms
- Adult English – Spanish
- Senior English – Spanish
- For Children and Teens’ forms, please see the Pediatrics page
Keep in Touch
Sign up to receive updates from OLE Health about events, health info, news, and announcements.