OLE Health Women’s Health Services is a dedicated care team of primary care clinicians, midwives & women’s health specialists. We are dedicated to empowering our patients of all ages to achieve exceptional health by providing women-centered primary care, family planning, prenatal care & post-partum care. Our center has many different services to help meet your care needs including:
Family Planning: We are one of the few providers in Napa able to provide pregnancy tests & comprehensive birth control at no cost to our patients including: IUDs, Nexplanon, Essure & the pill.
Prenatal Care: We provide early-term prenatal care with midwives and physicians. Our team partners with St. Helena Women’s Center or Queen of the Valley Medical Associates to deliver care as you get closer to your delivery date.
Primary Care: We provide comprehensive primary care including diabetes screening, PAPs & Mammograms.
Perinatal Services: Our program, along with your obstetrics provider, supports you to have a healthy baby & a positive pregnancy experience. Through education & counseling, we help support you with all your pregnancy & post partum needs to help you have a happier & healthier pregnancy.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE AT WOMEN’S HEALTH SERVICES CENTER
- Preventative care
- Outpatient gynecology
- Prenatal care
- Family planning services
- STI/STD testing/treatment
- Confidential pregnancy testing
- Hormone therapy
OLE HEALTH PERINATAL SERVICE
- Sessions with a case manager once a trimester or more often, the whole time you are pregnant
- Provide perinatal services in Napa, St. Helena and Calistoga
- Information on pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding & baby care
- Help with how to eat healthy foods
- Help with how to quit harmful habits
- Comprehensive classes available on pregnancy related topics
- Counseling on stress management or family issues & other concerns that you may have
- Referrals to community agencies that can provide additional help & services
- Postpartum care to assure that you recover well after your baby is born
- Provide referrals for navigating insurance applications/coverage through OLE Health’s Patient Services Department
- Incentives program with Sweet Baby Dreams store
SWEET SUCCESS PROGRAM
This program is meant for women who:
- Have diabetes & are already pregnant
- Have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes
Sweet Success will help you manage your diabetes. Managing your diabetes will give you the best chance to have a healthy pregnancy & baby.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Who can receive care at OLE Health Women's Health Services?
Q: What services are available?
Q: Is midwifery care available?
Women’s Health Services Center
1100 Trancas St., Suite 250
Napa, CA 94558
Monday 8:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Tuesday 8:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Wednesday 8:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Thursday 8:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Friday 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
OLE Health Perinatal Services
1141 Pear Tree Lane, Suite 200
Napa, CA 94559
Monday 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Tuesday 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Wednesday 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Thursday 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Friday 8:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
To request an appointment, call: 707.254.1770