OLE Health’s Pediatric Health Services has a dedicated care team and pediatric service providers who are committed to providing your children and adolescents with comprehensive health services from birth through adulthood.
Our team of pediatric providers and medical assistants work in a care team with nurses, behavior health specialists and dietitians to provide the care every child and their family needs. Each patient at OLE Health has a personal medical provider of their choosing who will care for your children throughout their growth and get to know you and your family.
Our Pediatric Services
• Comprehensive care for infants, children and adolescents
• Same Day Acute visits
• Well child exams from birth to age 18
• circumcisions for newborn males up to 1 mo of age
• Sports and camp physicals
• Pre-op physicals
• Confidential Reproductive Health Care for Teens
• Hospital care at Queen of the Valley Hospital
We understand that every child is being raised within a family and hope to help your whole family stay well. Some families choose a pediatrician to care for their child until they are 18, and some choose one family medicine provider to care for the adults and children in the family as one unit. No matter what you prefer, you have a choice and we hope to work with you to help you live life well.